For over twenty-five years, I had the honor and privilege of serving the people of Hawai`i as a trial judge. Here are the top five things I observed:
- Nothing good comes out of arguments past midnight.
- Arguments and alcohol don’t mix.
- Learn what it takes to have a healthy relationship.
- If your significant other is unfaithful, move on and don’t look back.
- Do something good with your life; life is precious; don’t waste it.
Here are a few of the high profile cases I have presided over:
LANI MOORE CASE
- Lani Moore Sentenced to Six Months Probation >
- Lani Moore Found Guilty of Contempt >
- Lani Moore Contempt Finding is Justified >
TRAFFIC VAN CAM CASE
HAWAI'I CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION
Hearings Officer, 2015-present
I'd be happy to be part of your special day.
Please contact me if you would like me to perform your wedding.
I have done strategic planning for the judiciary of the Republic of Marshall Islands and the Federated States of Micronesia.